RSS

Chowking Da King!

Last May, I knew about the Chowking’s Chinese-Style Fried Chicken Video Contest on Facebook. I immediately thought of a concept and made the shoot on May 17. Though it was a bit hard to take a video all by myself, I enjoyed doing it. I have combined various familiar expressions that would make the whole description of the product entertaining. Even though the contest had the “like” voting feature which I always avoid, I still joined because I was after the “judges’ decision” part in the criteria. I believed that my effort and creativity would be given fair credit with that aspect.

On May 31, I received an e-mail notification from Facebook that I was tagged by a friend in his post. I immediately logged in to my Facebook account and found out that the message he posted was a reply to Chowking PH’s announcement of winners for their video contest. It was only then that I realized that he tagged me to congratulate for winning the Grand Prize! I almost shouted but was able to restrain myself from doing so because I was in a public place.

I had been praying for this and even got more than what I had asked for. I was only wishing to be included as one of the runners-up and yet I got the top spot! Indeed, ask and you shall receive. As what Anna Manalastas (100 Days to Heaven) always blurts out, “Kuha mo?” I must say, “Yes, I got it! Thank you, Chowking! To God be the Glory!”


My Official Entry: "Ikaw na! Kuha mo?"
Chowking’s New Chinese-Style Fried Chicken is worth a try. It is definitely much better than their previous fried chicken recipe. It is juicier, crispier and even tastier without gravy! Although it is Chinese-style, it still has the flavor that the Filipinos always love. Try it now!



The Contest Mechanics:




Announcement of Winners:


The Runners-Up:
Maria Laarni Kabigting Berdan

Winners by Like Votes:


3 comments:

toper said...

ate choy, post mo rin kaya dito ung isa mong pinanalo.. ung dance exercise ba un?

toper said...

ate choy, post mo rin dito ung dance exercise mo...

Choy's Cuts said...

Hahaha! Hindi pwede, hindi naman kasi related sa food 'yun. ;)